MENTORING Info Sheet
Here is my MENTORING Info Sheet: the initial communication I sent out to engage those who had already expressed interest in my program.
Sh’Shares MENTORING Info Sheet:
I hope this finds you well! Attached, you will find the info sheet for the mentoring program. Please complete and return to me as soon as you’re able!
Once your application has been completed and returned, your assigned team leader will contact you for a brief interview and the matching process will begin!
The following information provides a quick overview of our expectations…
- Although the age range for this program is “formally” any lady going to the 9th grade and beyond, we will not turn anyone away, so if you have an age/match preference, please let us know.
- We hope to form MENTOR relationships as well as LIFE COACHING relationships which will be designed for professionals/entrepreneurs, so please let us know which is best for you!
- Contact your match twice a week with at least one voice-to-voice.
- Meet in person twice a month with a least one of those being one-on-one.
- Any Jacksonville-based matches are free to join MY GIRLS ROCK activities to meet this expectation ==> (INCLUDED LINK TO FB GROUP)
- Attend quarterly functions to meet other mentors, mentees, parents, etc.
- For relationships with minors, contact their guardians once weekly to follow-up.
- Guardian contact will be required until the mentee completes high school.
- WE will contact YOU at least once a month.Thanks for your participation!!
— Sh‘Shares&MENTORS! (The Site is actually still up! View it Here: http://shshares.wix.com/mentors)
Please contact us with any questions that you may have:Her Name, Founder904-XXX-XXXXHer Name, Lead Liason904-XXX-XXXX
Here is the NEW Version:
Here is the OLD Version:
Here is the text file: