Don’t Miss Another Message!
How to Safelist Email in Your Gmail Inbox So They Don’t Go to Spam
- In the search bar that is housed within your email inbox, do a search for: from:(*@friendsofcoachd.com)
- Click enter to pull up search results.
- Then, click the dropdown arrow (i.e. Show Search Options) to the right of the search text to get the options below
- Check the following filter options for mail matching this search:
- Star It
- Never sent it to spam
- Always mark it as important
- Apply the Label: (Choose label or Create One)
- Categorize as: Pick one of the category options
- Click the option that says: Apply to matching conversations
- Then, select “Create Filter”
- When you have successfully created your filter, you will see a message denoting the change AND the affected messages will show relevant changes (i.e. starts, categories, etc).