Many are called but the chosen are few. It’s time to share your message with the masses, and that means going beyond the four walls of the church! If you are an inspirational leader or motivational speaker who needs help engaging your audience on social media, this webinar is for you!
Join me and Social Media Catalyst, Sharita J. Lee, founder and director at Socially Savvy University, to learn how to make your posts POP!
Under the leadership of Bishop John Guns of St. Paul Church of Jacksonville, Inc, Sharita has developed her gifts and now invites you to join in to receive her knowledge and learn how she built his social media platform from scratch!
Now you’re probably wondering: How do I know if I need help with social media? If the following sounds familiar it’s time to revive your social media strategy:
- You believe social media is the devil
- You honestly don’t know what to post or when to post it
- You’re not sure who your audience is or where to find them
- You have a hard time creating content and finding content that will interest your audience
- You believe social networking takes too much of your time
- Your followers don’t ‘like’ or ‘share’ your content
- You don’t know which social networking sites are best to use.
If these are the dilemmas you face, this webinar is the answer you’ve been seeking! Don’t let them prolong your gifts any longer. Join us on May 14, 2015 at 8:00 PM EST.
SEATS ARE LIMITED, SO ACT FAST. REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR CALL TO INSPIRE!